16.3.12

Exclusive Interview with Catrin Davies

Before her latest Match we caught up with Catrin Davies aka Catrin Planet. In this revealing interview we get Catrin's unique insights into the big Martin - Woolridge show down, THE Cigar incident, and other pressing topics within the Extreme Boule World.
Thanks for meeting with us. Why are you doing this interview?
It seems that anybody whos anybody in the EB world is doing an interview, and I want to be an anybody.
You're currently rank very lowly, how does that feel? A long akward silence....
Martin has just beaten Woolridge. Is Martin is the freshest thing in boule, or is the Balance Boy phenomenon just a flash in the pan? Well there's his cockiness from the previous season.... I think it's, well... it's a case of erm, his boules are bigger than they really are.
That's controversial. How would you beat him a match? Long awkward silence.... The underdog just comes from nowhere. Wait and see.
The cigar ritual is the talk of the boule world. What's your opinion? I would rather see him smoking spider man things.
What mythical creature do you most associate with as you play Extreme Boule?
I think of myself as the Red Dragon who's nabbed the white dragon's eggs and is throwing them as I fly back to my cave. Big heavy bouley shaped white dragons eggs.
Who will this year's World Title? Pippa Cox? I do admire P. Cox's sass. Obviously I try to think positively and see myself with my name engraved below D. Woolridge on the trophy but.....
Single stripe, double stripe or triple stripe on your boule? The stripier the better.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment